Daily Grind

Daily Grind

Thursday, May 23, 2013

What Are You Working On?


Life is a work in progress.  I ask you the question:  What are you working on?

In my ministry life, I am working on a Day of Reflection I will give early in June.  The title is:  Loving Your Holy Story.  Actually this will be part 1 – with part 2 in July.

Sometimes, in order to love our life story, we need forgiveness - forgiveness of others – and importantly – forgiveness of ourselves.  So the first part of part 1 will focus on forgiveness. 

As I am preparing, I am drawn into the very thing I plan to present.  I am finding my spirit contemplating how forgiveness resides in me – or not!  As I notice this current flowing through me, I realize that this is as much a part of the preparation as the ‘formal’ study.  It is necessary in order to be authentic in my presentation.  And I believe it is not accident of the Spirit of Pentecost!  It is Grace abiding and moving within me.

You see, I am a work in progress…so…

Life is a work in progress.  I ask you the question:  What are you working on?

Sr. Roberta A. Popara, O.P.
North Palm Beach FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sinsinawa Sister Videos

Blog Archive

Followers