Daily Grind

Daily Grind

Monday, March 23, 2015

Come, Holy Spirit, Come

It’s the middle of Lent, Easter is not here yet and I am praying a Pentecost prayer:  Come, Holy Spirit, Come!  Actually, this is among my favorite prayers.  Others are:  Here we go, God!  ~~  Help!  ~~  Thank YOU!

What comes next is even better.  These prayers cause me to pause and to do something I often suggest to people:  Pause and take three slow deep breaths.

Did you find yourself pausing right now?  Did you take a deep breath?

This is my shortest blog offering yet because I want to encourage you to consider what are your prayers – in your own words.  Then take those three slow deep breaths.

Roberta A. Popara, O.P.
North Palm Beach FL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sinsinawa Sister Videos

Blog Archive

Followers